Xarknezz's Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Riley Smith, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Riley Smith

Riley Smith New Member

How long have you been playing Zirone:3 months. my ptime is 18days

What is your timezone:Central

How many hours a day do you play:3-6

Are you Respectful/Respected:I try to be but It's not up to me to dicide

What can you do to benefit Zirone:I dont really know but If there is someone advertising and im not online and someone messages me on discord I will get on and exzamine asap. And ask the victim for proof that he was advertising.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: Because I would help keep the people who break the rules away from the server.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: I played on minehut which is a server that allows players to make there own server and i was staff on one of those and also a owner

Have you ever been banned on Zirone:Yes, I have and I understand why.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:If they don't stop I will warn thea few times, if they come back and continue doing it will be a 1 hour mute And so on if I dont have the ability to mute I will have a higher authority.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]:If I am online I will go to pvp and examine the hacker. If he is hacking I will call on someone that has a higher ability then me.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:I would warn them a few times if they continue I will mute unless I dont have the power

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:I would tell them to be kind and have respect.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would report them on the forums and let the owner or admin take care of it.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:II would warn him if he doesnt stop report him to a higher staff member than me

Lrki or Frosty if your reading this Thank you sorry for wasting your time I believe i did very well on this application

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. mpmp

mpmp Member Staff Member

Good application very active and a good part of the community

Nice scenario's

good luck

bringeroftoast likes this.
  3. Yosei The French

Yosei The French New Member

a little too many sanctions
    (personnal opinion)

4. SinfulFish

SinfulFish New Member Staff Member

This is a good application, But It would be good to see a little bit more detail on questions, "Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:" and "Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:". It's always good to know what you're capable of so in the future if you become a staff member they can train in the areas you either don't know about or are rough on. Anyways, good luck! :D

5. Riley Smith

Riley Smith New Member

I made it more detailed