Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Spencer, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Spencer

Spencer New Member

Minecraft Username:
    GoldenNinjaMan/BlockMaster2017

How long have you been playing Zirone:
    since about Friday, Feb. 10

What is your timezone:
    EST

How many hours a day do you play:
    about 1.5 hrs never on Sunday

Are you Respectful/Respected:
    yes

What can you do to benefit Zirone:
    I can suggest ideas to make the server better and track down hackers

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:
    I am an honest, intelligent, and trustworthy player that has never hacked a server or taken advantage of lag. I also have 4 years of experience playing Minecraft, and know it from top to bottom

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:
    yes, on a few very small servers

Have you ever been banned on Zirone:
    no

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:
    mute said player

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: report them on the website

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:
    mute player

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    mute player and/or give warning

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    kick player

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:
    tell them that the rules say no advertising

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. SinfulFish

SinfulFish New Member

Alright well you definitely need more detail on everything. The most important part of this app is the scenarios, thats where most of your time explaining should be. It should NOT be just one sentence long or a simple answer since there is many ways to deal with each scenario. Detail is key when it comes this application therefore this application isn't great. I would suggest rewriting one and studying the rules and the scenario's thoroughly. Good Luck! :D