Muted

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Bumball, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumball

Bumball New Member

Muted????????

My ign is Bumball and i just got muted for a week while i was already muted??? Don't understand why i was muted when I already got muted for a day for "staff dis" Can i just have the one day mute, this jman mod need s a chill pill.

2. mpmp

mpmp Member Staff Member

Actually Jman had the right too mute you cause he asked you multiple times too stop with caps and other things and you continued then decided too disrespect him so you got muted again

3. Bumball

Bumball New Member

i was already muted for a day, then got muted for a week when i wasn't doing anything

4. mpmp

mpmp Member Staff Member

the staff team probably decided too change you mute

5. JMan984

JMan984 Administrator Staff Member

Firstly, there is an Appeals Format that you should have used for this...

Now on to the Appeal...
    You were asked to "Watch your caps", to which you replied "You can't tell me what to do". I have logs of the whole thing. You then proceeded to be rude and disrespectful, You got a /warn. You logged back on and again started insulting me, you copped a 2hr /mute.

Later when that /mute has run up, you logged back on and again were told to "Watch your caps", and you decided to start another argument, this time you got a 24 hr mute because you had already been warned in chat, then /warned, then a short term mute.

So you then went onto another minecraft account to mute evade. You were given a 7 day mute... if you keep behaving this way in public chat and thinking you are above the rules, it will not be long before you are given a /ban.

What is your argument for wanting this /mute lifted? you haven't said anything that would make me remove it yet...

6. TanujGaming

TanujGaming New Member

I agree to Jman. Insulting staff and not obeying sfter warns and 3 mutes is not acceptable.